Thursday, September 22, 2005

Anxious.

A mixture of good and bad I think that is.

Yeah. I'm starting a new self evaluation of late. I've come to some real serious conclusions about the way I am, and the way I want to be. The two are conflicting as of late. I'm not sure what to do. Is it possible for to change what I want? Naive Michele generally thinks "Of course it is", but sometimes it really isn't true.

I hate it that sometimes what I'm scared of most in life is myself.

OMG, EARMUFFS!!!

Blasphemy!! That's not what I meant this blog for. CELEBRATION Michele, CELEBRATION of self. Kool and the Gang, Celebrate good times COME ON.

I found a frog tonight in the rain.

Amanda was over for a little bit, that was nice. She's driving me in the morning... even nicer.

Don't feel like celebrating much, just needed to get the above subject off real quick, so I remember to come back to it later.

Michele
"I named the rana, Louis the XIV"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home