Thursday, December 01, 2005

I like waving at cops.

You know, tonight I threw on some techno and lit some candles/incense. I used to catch a lot of flack for trying to be romantic with myself through lighting candles at night. For me, candles CAN BE romantic, but in general, I like them mostly when I feel bothered, or just want to chill. I think this is due to the fact that I spent most of my adolescent life either single or just by myself in my room. Therefore, candles manifested themselves in my life, as a more relaxing tool. The only thing more relaxing for me than candles and music was locking myself in the bathroom.

Do you think the cops take the wave as suspicious?

I know that's a bit odd, and I know you're either thinking "aww, that's sad" or "what a freak". Truth be told, the bathroom was about the only place I could be alone that had a LOCK on the door. My bedroom never had a lock on it. Plus, something about lying on the cold hard floor in the dark just composed me. I always thought that if worse came to worse, I could just move in the bathroom. I figured I had all the necessary heath items plus a toilet and water! Sounded good to me sometimes. I guess every child needed their "secret place" that was personal, and mine, well it was the bathroom.

I like to try to do my best at "acting" natural when cops pass me.

Today has been a phenomenal day. This morning my play went terrific, and now, all I have to do on Tuesday/Thursday morning is show up and wait for my play to be performed. SWEET! Plus, I 4.0ed the most recent paper, as I did the last one. However, this recent one OUTDID the first paper... because the first paper I actually did get one point off, but it wasn't enough to knock me to a 3.5. ISS was just as fun as usual. I love Jill and Anatol. I couldn't EVER survive class without the two of them. I think I'd sleep.

I've been pulled over 3 times in Lansing for not having my lights on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home