Thursday, October 13, 2005

Currently listening to: Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue. Just FYI.

The last couple days I've been processing a splendid thought for a new blog about me. It's actually an aspect of myself I'd semi-forgotten. Although I suppose all aspects of me are present in everything I do daily, just my cognitivity of them ranges. As to not hold you in suspense any longer I will now reveal my topic of reflection.

"Michele's sarcasm is enough to make anyone feel inferior."

That's a direct quote from a dance team mom last year. Know what I call that? Power. I remember seeing the complaint on a printed out e-mail, and I took a pen, underlined that very sentence, made an arrow towards it, and wrote, "I'm awesome!"

"When I first met you Michele, I knew it was imperative to be on your good side immediatly."

Saw Nattipants last night. Haven't seen her in a SOLID year or so. She told me the above mentioned line about 6 months into us being friends.

These next quotes require a bit of background information first. I lived one year with Kelly, Julie, and Kate. Apparently, Kelly's friend Christy was supposed to come over and study or something with Kelly. I don't know this. All I do know is that Kel went to bed early, sick and this girl is knocking at our door talking about studying at 11:30 pm. I proceed to gently interrogate her on the matter. I believe phrases such as "She knows you're coming? Well, she went to bed early, and You're sure you arranged this with her in advance?" escape my lips. Eventually I give her a sigh of disdain accompanied by a head nod that means... proceed. She passes Kate in the kitchen, and unbeknownst to me at this time, Kate and Christy are like... mortal enemies. So, this doubles the girls uncomfortableness. About an hour later, Kel knocks on my door.

"What did you say to her?"

"I just wanted to make sure she wasn't randomly showing up to disturb your fever induced slumber."

"She asked me to walk her out in case she ran into you again."

Hahahahaha, fuckin loser. Within the next few months Christy eventually got up the balls to introduce herself to me rightfully, and admitting to me she was SO scared of me.

"You're tall, loud, beautiful, confident, and you take no shit Michele, that scares the hell out of most guys."

Bob Pacyga. Good man, the poor sucker who was pegged a "safe friend" in my life. I'm sure he always resented the position, but was too far sucked into being my friend, that he'd never try to improve his station without word from me first, and THAT was never happening.

Two girls once showed up at my door, thinking, if there wasn't a party there, they could at least ask for some directions. I wasn't having ANY of that. After refusing directions, the two "ladies" proceed to bang profusely on my door, screaming, calling me a bitch... yada yada. So I throw the door back open.

(In loud forceful tone)
"Excuse me, this is my apartment, my little piece of rented property you are on. I suggest you two bitches get the HELL out of my face because I will not HESITATE to beat the fuck out of both of your asses right now. Last time I checked, I did have the right to refuse directions to anyone I want."

I walk back into my apartment only to be greeted by two more strange girls in my face. Awesome, I'm sure it is clear by the expression ON my face that I'm none too pleased, before I even get to say ANYTHING, the two ladies throw their hands up in the air and start frantically yelling.

"We're friends of Kelly's, I'm her best friend, and this is my teammate, we do have a right to be here, please don't get upset with us because Kel isn't here."

Are you serious? Lol. Some girl's lameness is just flat out amusing.

I think right here is where the pee story should go... but I think I'll give THAT it's own blog. :)

Alright, and who has figured out the connection here?
Is it:

A. People are afraid of me.
B. I tend to intimidate people.
C. I'm confident and a bit loud, so I scare people.
D. All of the above.

If you picked D, you would be right. That's AWESOME. This is why I've never gotten into a PHYSICAL altercation with someone. Oh there are plenty a verbal altercation on any given night, but we never get past shit talking, because I'm good at what I do, and lucky for me. You know... I got into more altercations when I DIDNT drink, than I do now. Occassionally I'll throw out a line like, "I pop a lot of shit cause I can back it up" No I can't. That is a flat out lie, but people believe it because they're easily duped. Well ok, mainly GIRLS believe it. Guys I think can sense that I'd fall easy in a fight. Lol.

However, random intimidation seems to be working out for me.
I like it. I like me. In fact, I love me. ::shrug:: As far as everyone else, you either hate me or love, there is no inbetween.

Michele

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home